Botanical Pharm – 18% CBD Full Spectrum Paste 3ml

£25.00

Botanical Pharm 3ml 18% 540mg Full Spectrum CBD Paste

Full spectrum CBD is also referred to as Raw CBD paste that packs a punch, Raw CBD paste is extracted from the flowers of CBD hemp plants grown under the sun, using Co2 and extremely low temperatures. The moderate CBD content of 18%, the other 82% boasts a range of terpenoids plus many other cannabinoids. Delivering a combination to perfectly target individual needs. 

Description

Botanical Pharm – 18% Full Spectrum CBD Paste, 540mg!

Full spectrum CBD is also referred to as Raw CBD paste that packs a punch, Raw CBD paste is extracted from the flowers of CBD hemp plants grown under the sun, the CBD is Co2 extracted. Although a moderate CBD content of 18%, the other 82% boasts a range of terpenoids plus many other cannabinoids. Making this paste one of the rawest legal Cannabis extracts in the UK!

Supplied in a measured medical tube for a persist dosage every time.

Potential Benefits:

  • Pain Relief –  This product could give you some serious pain relief.
  • Neurological Disorders- Could be used to give relieve to a whole host of disorders.
  • Mental Health- Could be used to ease anxiety, depression and many more Mental Health Issues

How to Use:

Use a small grain of rice sized amount and rub around the gum area. Allow 1-2 minutes to completely absorb before drinking any fluids. Use sparingly.  Only 1-2 times per day. Increase if needed.

If paste will not dispense it normally just means the temperature is low enough that the paste has hardened slightly. Simply place tube in some warm water for a few minutes to soften.

You will Get:

3000mg of Raw/Full Spectrum Paste containing 540mg of CBD per 3ml

Disclaimer:

CBD Pure Life does not claim to treat or prevent medical conditions. Although research suggests CBD has many properties that can help with health & wellness. Always advise your GP before taking. Especially if you are currently taking any medication.

Do not take if Pregnant, Breastfeeding or Under 18 years old. CBD Pure Life takes no responsibility for people who take this product and ignore this advice.

UK Dosage Advice is not to exceed 70mg CBD in one day.

Important: Listen to your own body! Do what works for YOU!

All products on CBD pure life contain less than 0.20% THC to suit UK Trading Laws.

Additional information

brand

18% raw cbd paste
Botanical Pharm – 18% CBD Full Spectrum Paste 3ml
£25.00